Health Insurance Reform
As you are aware, historic legislation was recently passed that has vastly changed how health insurance will be obtained in the U.S.
Some of the major changes include the following:
* Significant tax credits for small employers to offer health coverage
* Extension of Dependent Child Rules with regard to group health insurance plans
* Creation of Health Insurance Exchanges
* Employer Mandate to offer coverage or face penalties
* Limits to FSA contributions and on eligible expenses
* Guaranteed coverage for individuals
- * Mandated coverage for all U.S. Citizens and Legal Resident Aliens
But, these changes go into effect at different times. Some take effect immediately, others not until 2014, or even 2018.
Please contact OHM for a review of your current benefit program and an analysis of what direct impact health reform will have on your business.
Employee Communication Pieces
Contact OHM for a sample of our communication materials.